Hiking & Biking Map of:
Golden Ears Provincial Park
1st Edition! Over 190 named trails!
The first comprehensive trail map covering GOLDEN EARS PROVINCIAL PARK including all the park trails, Mount Robie Reid, Blue Mountain Moto Trails, Woodlot Mountain Biking Area, Alouette Lake, Stave Lake (West) and Northern Maple Ridge.
The trail data for this map has been collected by Canadian Map Makers using GPS equipment during 2016, 2017 and 2018 can be considered to be verified and accurate at the time of publication.
Canadian Map Makers will be donating maps to Ridge Meadows Search and Rescue, which will be used on their SAR operations.
- Double sided, large format: 26.5 inches x 39 inches.
- Printed on high quality water resistant and tear resistant stone paper.
- Highly detailed, navigation grade map printed at a scale of 1:20,000.
- Over 320km of hiking, cycling, mountain bike trails and moto trails. And many more forest service roads!
- Trails verified on the ground with GPS equipment.
- Trails graded according to usage and condition.
- UTM and Longitude/Latutude grids and magnetic declination information.
- West Boundary: Pitt Lake.
- South Boundary: Dewdey Trunk Road.
- East Boundary: Stave Lake.
- North Boundary: Mount Robie Reid / Half Moon Beach.
- Includes detailed safety advice and emergency contact information.
- Detailed trail legend with over 190 named trails.
- High Quality Cartography.
- Maps are being donated to Ridge Meadows Seach and Rescue for use on their operations.